Terms and Conditions
- Any work is to be paid for in advance of starting. Invoices will be sent with full details of monies due prior to work commencing. There is a free 30 minute time available to discuss the needs and what work will need to be carried out.
- Parents will be advised of any further charges before they are incurred. Work will be agreed with parents, in advance before further charges are made.
- If visits to school or home are needed to carry out observations or meetings these will be charged at the hourly rate plus travelling expenses as incurred.
- If the meeting is cancelled without 48 hours' notice there will be a cancellation charge. If cancelled beyond 48 hours there will be no charge.
- If the needs of the child are such that they are not within the scope of service available then the parents will be advised at the earliest opportunity after an initial assessment has been completed. Advice about further professional bodies to support parents will be given. Relevant governing bodies and charity information is provided free of charge.