The way we work
After an initial free consultation a plan will be arranged for further support. All plans will be discussed and arranged with the parent(s) beforehand, including time scales and charges.
Empowering Parents UK provides individualised, empathetic and expert support for parents through:
- Supporting parents with suitable training
- Providing 1-1 or group tutoring as needed
- Advising on school support
- Advising on how to work with schools to support your child
- Supporting and dealing with challenging behaviours
- Explaining and advising on professionals’ reports
- Joint meetings with other professionals to discuss needs together
- Preparation of EHC plan documentation
Consultations are given at the Empowering Parents UK office in Dartford, by phone or by Skype/ Zoom. Please contact us to book a chat.